iWildFire is your feature rich IBM Connections App for iPhone and iPad. Created by leading Australian consultants and engineers of Connections, iWildFire delivers rich Connections functionality directly to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod.
iWildFire allows users to not only connect to My DeveloperWorks, Lotus Greenhouse or Bleedyellow, but become a mobile user of their organisation's own Connections environment.
Homepage and Profiles
- Homepage links to 'Discover' and 'Top Updates'
- Access profile information from any screen
- Status Updates and Comments
- View Status Comments and History
- View profile information
- Call/SMS/Email directly from their profile
- Invite to Network
- View My Board
- View other Profile Boards
Bookmarks, Blogs, and Files
- View all public and my bookmarks and open links in the browser
- Download/Open files, cancel downloading
- Store and view local files
- Comment and view comments on files
- Files integration with other iOS Apps to view/read files
- View blogs, Recent blog entries, Public Blogs, My Entries
- Comment on and recommend blog entries
Searching and Tags
- Search in one or multiple sections (Profiles, Bookmarks, Files, Blogs)
- Search by Tag or Keyword
- Add or delete IBM Connections accounts
- Support for multiple IBM Connections communities
- Support for BleedYellow, DeveloperWorks and Lotus Greenhouse
- Clear local cache or delete all local files
- Customise your background colour for each separate IBM Connections Community
- Supports IBM Connections 2.5, 3.0 and 3.0.1
Brought to you by ISW
ISW is an IBM Premier Business Partner providing end-to-end technology solutions to clients across the full IBM software and infrastructure portfolio. Fully certified within the brands of WebSphere, Lotus, Tivoli, Rational, Business Analytics (Cognos), and Information Management, ISW is able to take on a variety of projects within any industry and provide a successful outcome driven by our breadth of experience and depth of expert knowledge.
– Visit our site...
iWildfire is the vital component that IBM Connections has been crying out for. A full-featured native client for iOS opens up the social suite to the mobile power user, delivering everything from activity streams to blog editing in a fast and attractive client. Even better, iWildfire seamlessly supports multiple Connections, a must for any community advocates or consultants. ISW have delivered a wonderful gift to the Connections community and I thank them for it.
— Stuart McIntyre, Social Business Evangelist - Collaboration Matters